Tuesday, July 3, 2012

EVEN MORE CHEMTRAILS

The chemtrails have been in full force lately. The other day I was blown away by how much seeding was going on. Unfortunately, I didn't have a nice camera with me--just my phone--and by the time I got to a camera most of the chemtrails had spread out into huge blanket clouds.

You'll have to take my word for it because I only had my phone, but this is a black chemtrail.

Little X's filled the sky.

Wider shot of the X's and crosshatching.

Four-line star.

There are a lot of theories on chemtrails. One that I've been mulling over lately is that the ozone layer has become so depleted they're doing their best to either re-establish it or keep us from frying alive while they can. My thoughts on that theory are A) I hope it works and they can hold the Sun's deadly rays off for a while, B) I hope the chemicals aren't dangerous (probably are) and C) why aren't they telling us anything about this?

3 comments:

  1. I have seen these black trails, I saw a plane that looked to be following a black line, it looked like a shadow (which of course is impossible) and this plane followed this line, spraying right over it, the black line extended maybe half a mile in front of the aircraft. Strangest shit I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a picture of a black trail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you would like to share your photo on Conspiracy Fury, we'd love to post it!

      Please e-mail conspiracyfury@gmx.com

      Delete

Blogger Widgets